To be eligible for enrollment, you or your loved one must meet the requirements listed below
1. Must be over the age of 18
2. Cannot be a registered sex offender
3. Must be 24 hours without the use of any drugs or alcohol
- Any person entering into the ministry that is currently taking psychiatric medications is required to sign a medical consent to be weaned off the medication at a rate of 25% per week. There are no exceptions.
Absolutely no narcotics, i.e. norco, valium, oxycodone, vicodin, xanax, etc.
General intake hours take place Monday through Saturday from 9am to 3:30pm. Please call to schedule an intake appointment at our office (325) 262-8845. However, we understand that these hours are not convenient for everyone. If you need to schedule an intake outside of normal intake hours please let us know.
U-Turn For Christ San Angelo is primarily funded by donations. This give us the ability to keep the cost of services as low as possible for our residents. The costs include the housing and food.
U-Turn for Christ San Angelo asks for a five hundred dollar per month donation, with a minimum two-month commitment ($1000.00), payable upon arrival, in the form of a cashiers check, money order, or cash. The donation will cover costs of housing for the first phase of the program (Phase-1, two months). Donations are non-refundable.
WHAT TO BRING
Items to Bring For Men
- About one week’s worth of clothing (maximum of one bag)
- A couple of sweatshirts
- Work boots
- Clothes to work in
- No tank-tops, cut-off sleeves or V neck t-shirts.
- No Inappropriate logos on shirts (skulls, women, alcohol, etc…)
- Bible only. No other reading material.
- Spiral notebooks, pens, highlighters, stamps and envelopes
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries (cannot contain alcohol) such as Listerine, Cologne or aftershave. Razors are permitted.
- Two bath towels and shower shoes (flip-flops)
- Personal CD player (No am/fm radios, or iPods)
- Christian CDs only. (No copies / recorded CD’s, originals only)
- Laundry detergent
- Hamper Bag
- Water bottle/ plastic or metal
All items will be inspected upon intake at U-Turn for Christ Texas.
IMPORTANT: Cell phones will not be allowed at the facility during phase 1 and will be confiscated upon arrival.
We are a NON-SMOKING facility. The use of nicotine products (cigarettes, chew, nicotine gum, vapes, etc…) is not permitted at anytime while in the ministry and on the property.